Lakme has recently launched the new Peach Milk range of Moisturizers. I’ve got the LAKMÉ PEACH MILK SOFT CRÈME MOISTURIZER with me, which I’ll be talking about in this post.
Is your skin loosing moisture as the day goes by? Lakme brings to you the goodness of peaches and milk in a creme for the very first time with the LAKMÉ PEACH MILK SOFT CRÈME MOISTURIZER! This whipped cream formula of this moisturizer has a soothing fragrance which will make you fall in love with it instantly. This deeply nourishing formula easily absorbs into the skin to lock moisture for 12 hours to give you soft, smooth glowing skin. For best results – use everyday for nourished skin that glows.
- Infused with the goodness of peaches and milk
- This light moisturizer has a soothing fragrance.
- It easily absorbs into the skin to lock moisture for 12 hours to give you soft, glowing skin
- For intense nourishment – try the Lakme Peach Milk Winter Lotion
- For nourishment + sun protection – try the Lakme Peach Milk SPF 24 lotion
- For the best results, use the product on an everyday basis
PRICE : INR 100/- for a 50gm product.
HOW TO USE :
- Apply on cleansed face and neck after wash for best results.
- Damp skin is best for applying moisturiser as it is a great way to lock in any additional hydration.
The LAKMÉ PEACH MILK SOFT CRÈME MOISTURIZER comes in a cream colored cute little plastic tub. It is very travel friendly and also great value for money product. Although the tub looks quite large, in real the product that’s actually in it is very little.
The moisturizer has a pinkey-peachy gel based creme texture. It has very light weight formula which gets absorbed into the skin within no time. This moisturizer has the right consistency, not too runny as a lotion nor too thick as a body butter, it has a gel kind of cream consistency to it. It smells peaches and cream and it definitely reminds me my good old college days when I loved Lakme Winter lotions and this Peach Milk moisturizer. This moisturizer absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves the skin soft and supple. This doesn’t feel any heavy or greasy on my oily skin. But this moisturizer needs a constant reapplication as it loses its moisture and the skin gets dry within 3-4 hours. This is the only drawback of this Peach Milk Soft Crème moisturizer.
Overall, being very affordable and being a travel friendly crème, this LAKMÉ PEACH MILK SOFT CRÈME MOISTURIZER is obviously a great value for product. And this little tub lasts for a month max. And moreover 100 bucks for a cute little jar of moisturizer, I’d say it is definitely a must-try product.