Healthy hair is a sign of what you eat and how you take care of your health. In addition to eating healthy, using right and non-chemical and no harming hair products is just necessary for good hair. In this post, I’ll be talking about the BioBloom Nourishing Hair Cleanser enriched with goodness of Brahmi, Hibiscus and Amla. I received this shampoo through TestnReview – BioBloom campaign, a community for bloggers.
This BioBloom Nourishing Hair Cleanser is enriched with Brahmi, Hibiscus & Amla extracts. It nourishes your hair and helps in undoing daily wear & tear reducing breakage. Chemical Free formula makes it gentle & suitable for everyday use.
- Nourishes your hair & reduces breakage by undoing damage from daily wear and tear
- Chemical Free formula loaded with natural actives makes most suitable for Daily Use
- Longer, stronger hair that shine with all their health for a Beautiful You… Naturally!
- SULFATE FREE (NO SLS/ SLES), NO PARABEN, NO PETROCHEMICALS
- Enriched with Brahmi, Hibiscus & Amla extracts
BENEFITS OF THE BIOBLOOM HAIR CLEANSER : This shampoo is enriched with the goodness of Amla, Brahmi and Hibiscus which are the best foods for healthy hair.
- AMLA, known as “super-food for hair” and tremendously rich in essential fatty acids, Vitamin C, iron & carotene strengthens hair follicles, giving strength & lustre to hair. It stimulates hair growth, help halt pre-mature greying & works as a natural conditioner.
- BRAHMI, very rich in anti-oxidants and is trenmendously effective in preventing split ends.
- HIBISCUS, very effective in combating hair loss and promoting hair growth, and also makes the hair soft, supple and shiny. It is a great remedy for premature aging and branching of hair. Application of hibiscus leaves and flowers to the scalp is believed to be beneficial, as it has cooling and soothing properties. This herb is also a good conditioner and moisturizer for the hair and scalp.
PRICE : INR 350/- for a 100ml product.
The BioBloom Nourishing Hair Cleanser comes in a simple small pump bottle. This 100ml bottle is best used while traveling too, as you don’t need to worry about the shampoo spilling all over. The packaging is pretty sturdy and secure to carry this in your travel case.
This hair cleanser has a white silky gel like flowing texture that is mild in cleansing and also smells mildly of amla more. The shampoo claims to nourish the hair and reduce breakage. I have fine thin hair which is prone to damage and I’m a person who shampoos her hair not more than twice a week. I’ve been using the shampoo since a week and I can say that it nourishes my hair pretty well, but about the breakage reduction it takes time to see visible results in breakage reduction. I use this shampoo when I do not oil my hair at all, or sometimes when I lightly oil my tresses. Since the shampoo is paraben-free and sulphate-free, it doesn’t lather up much. This is very common with any paraben and sulphate free shampoos, if you observe them. And in case you take a heavy oil champi and try to use this shampoo, it’ll take forever to cleanse your hair. The shampoo doesn’t dry out the tresses. After cleansing and drying my hair, on day one it feels quite manageable and healthy. Day two it starts to get dry and frizzy, so I have to go on with some smoothing serum over to tame my hair. I don’t think this will suit to the dry scalp people as it would even more dry out their tresses.
If you’re someone who are against the harsh chemical infused shampoos and would opt for the natural ones, then I’d definitely suggest that you give this BioBloom Nourishing Hair Cleanser a try. In my case, I would give this a try but cannot make it a part of my routine.
What do you guys think?