This is what I was expecting next from the house of SUGAR COSMETICS and here we have it. After launching their Blend The Rules Eyeshadows, I really thought there would be more surprises soon, and I wished they make some really good face products. God did sent wishes to make them come true. Presenting the SUGAR GODDESS OF FLAWLESS SPF30+ BB CREAM which comes in 4 flattering shades to suit every skin tone. I’ve got 2 of the shades which I’ll be reviewing in this post.
For all the times you’ve struggled to perfect the “no-makeup” makeup look, there is now an answer! Introducing the SUGAR Goddess Of Flawless SPF30+ BB Cream whose ultra-lightweight formula sinks into the skin with the ease of a moisturizer while shielding it against the sun with its in-built SPF30+ protection. With a luxurious matte finish that guarantees an entire day with a sweat-free face, you now have front-row access to beautiful glowing skin! So go ahead – bin your primer, foundation, moisturizer and sunscreen – because, this little beauty does it all and delivers a flawless finish in one simple step.
- Easily Blendable.
- Super Lightweight.
- Gives a Mattifying finish.
- Provides Sheer, Long-lasting Coverage.
- Free from Parabens, Oils and Mineral oil.
- Dermatologically tested & approved and 100% Safe for your skin.
PRICE : INR 799/- for a 25ml product.
SHADES : The SUGAR Goddess Of Flawless SPF30+ BB Cream comes in a curated range of four skin-perfect tints
- 01 LATTE (Light – ideal for porcelain to fair complexion)
- 02 MACCHIATO (Medium – ideal for light to light-medium complexion)
- 03 CHOCOCCINO (Medium-Tan – ideal for medium complexion)
- 04 AMERICANO (Tan – ideal for deep complexion)
I have the shades 02 Macchiato and 04 Americano. I’m a dusky skin toned and 04 Americano is a good match for me. Anybody who is NC43-44 can go with this shade.
HOW TO USE :
- Start with a pea sized amount.
- Using your fingertips, dab it onto any problem areas, particularly underneath your eyes. Then slowly begin blending in a circular motion.
- Once you’ve finished covering up your trouble spots, grab a foundation brush to apply the rest of your product.
- Evenly distribute the BB cream across your face, making sure to blend well.
The SUGAR GODDESS OF FLAWLESS SPF30+ BB CREAM comes in a Sugar themed outer casing with all the details and shade name mentioned on the box. Inside the box is the matte black squeezable tube, again with the details printed on it. But the shade name is mentioned on a sticker at the back of the tube. It’s got a tiny hole for the product to dispense and to control the amount of product coming out of the tube while squeezing it out. The packaging is very simple and classic yet being very travel-friendly.
The BB cream has a weightless formula. It has a mousse texture which is very soft and silky and it blends into the skin like butter. It doesn’t have any particular scent or fragrance to it, it is completely odourless. Since it has silicone ingredients in it, it definitely feels like silicone-ey when blending with fingers. As it claims to be a Primer + Foundation+ Moisturizer + sunscreen product, this BB cream gives a moisturized and primed up effect along with giving a medium-high coverage. Although sunscreen incorporated products leave a white cast on the face, this BB cream does not do that. It gives a naturally beautiful glow to the face. The BB cream settles to a complete shine-free flawless matte look. The cream has to be blended thoroughly to avoid any streaks and harsh lines on the face. I suggest using a good buffer brush is best, I personally use my oval brush to blend the BB cream and it gives a flawless finish. Once the cream settles, it stays on for the whole day. I was stunned to see a BB cream perform a great job of lasting more than the required period. Until removed with a good remover/cleanser this stays intact without any creasing nor any smudging. This is completely waterproof and sweat-proof too.
Swatches – Left side two pics are taken indoor and the right side pics in sunlight. The lighter shade is 02 Macchiato & the darker one is 04 Americano.
Here I used the shade 04 Americano, which is a perfect match for my skin tone. I have no concealor, nor any corrector underneath. I just prepped my face with my oil and went ahead with the BB cream. And finished it with the As Nude As It Gets compact powder. It literally gives a beautiful glow from within. (P.S. the shine you see is from the highlighter I used)
PRO’S OF THE SUGAR GODDESS OF FLAWLESS SPF30+ BB CREAM :
- Sleek, simple and travel-friendly packaging
- Mousse kind of texture
- Weightless moisturizing formula
- Ultra soft and smooth finish
- Has Primer + Foundation + Moisturizer + Sunscreen
- Settles to a Matte finish
- Gives a naturally beautiful and healthy glow to the skin
- Sweat-free and smudge proof formula
- Super long lasting
- Doesn’t oxidize
- UVA/UVB protection
CON’S OF THE SUGAR GODDESS OF FLAWLESS SPF30+ BB CREAM :
- Quite drying on dry skin, so a thick moisturizer is a must for prepping the face before applying the BB cream.
- Streaks of the BB cream can be visibly seen if not blended properly.
This would be the best ever BB Cream I have tried and used so far. With so many good things, I think I’ll definitely keep a bunch of stock with me so that i don’t run out with them. I’m totally impressed and in love with this BB cream from Sugar. Another great quality product from Sugar. If you’re looking for an all-in-one product that primes your face like a primer and gives a good coverage like a foundation besides moisturizing, yet feeling very light on the skin then you should definitely give this a go. I’d recommend this SUGAR GODDESS OF FLAWLESS SPF30+ BB CREAM to everyone.