This L’OREAL HYDRAFRESH ANTI-OX AQUA BALM instantly caught my eyes when I was going through some newly launched skincare products in Nykaa.com. And with the claims saying that its a hydrating balm, I had to give this a shot for my oily yet dehydrated skin. So without waiting a second, I immediately checked out with this. And here are my thoughts about this Hydrating Aqua balm.
L’Oreal Paris Hydrafresh Anti-Ox Aqua Balm contains powerful antioxidant to fight against dryness, dullness and fragility, keeping skin hydrated, resilient and radiant. An intensely hydrating facial balm with rich active ingredients and minerals, this face cream is enriched with Double Hyaluronic Acid & Lipidure that boosts skin’s hydration levels, making the skin appear smoother, softer and youthful looking.
- Fights skin dryness, dullness and fragility.
- Moisturises dry skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Helps neutralize free radicals caused by daily aggressions.
- Rich in powerful anti-oxidants.
- Gives softer and smoother skin.
- Suits normal to dry skin.
PRICE : INR 750/- for a 50ml product.
Active Ingredients –
- French Grape Polyphenols : Powerful antioxidant that helps to neutralize free radicals caused by daily aggressions.
- Double Hyaluronic Acid : Boosts skin’s hydration. Dual moisturizing effect gives softer, smoother skin.
- French Vosges SPA Water : Naturally rich in minerals, helps to stimulate cell’s vitality to strengthen skin barrier for an optimal hydration level.
The L’Oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Ox Aqua Balm comes in a super adorable pink-white ombre glass jar. This is what I got impressed in the first sight, and immediately got my hands on it. Such a great quality packaging, although I’ve no guts to drop it down to check whether it’s unbreakable or not but I’ve heard some people say that the glass jar doesn’t break easily.
TEXTURE – A soothing balm for intense hydration and nourishment.
What can you expect –
- Immediately, skin feels watery, bouncy and smooth.
- Day after day, skin feels moisturized with healthy glow
The HydraFresh Aqua balm has a thick balm consistency and is a perfect companion for these cold weathers now. The thick cream intensely and immensely hydrates the skin keeping it well moisturized for the whole night. I generally refer to use such creams in my night time routine, so that I make sure I wake up to a well hydrated and plumped skin every morning. Although the consistency is quite thick, the balm instantly gets absorbed into the skin and also feels so light on the skin. Since we are moving to the cold climates here, my oily-combination skin also shifted to the drier side now and this is the perfect time to make use of such heavy hydrating balms to give the skin that extra boost of moisture. People with dry skin will love this aqua balm and I think they’ll include this in their morning and night routines.