Poke a Friend. Scribble on sand. Shush a noisemaker. Like us, if you are someone who lets your fingers do the talking – then you will absolutely heart the new SUGAR Nail Lacquer range that will make sure that your tips are always in top shape! Specially-formulated to give you a 100% opaque finish that will dry before you can spell your date’s name – the SUGAR Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquer’s wide range of glossies, mattes and shimmers is the zero-chip streak-free warpaint your hard-working fingers deserve.
- Its chip-free, streak-free formulation and specially-crafted ergonomic applicator will leave you smitten.
- The Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquers range boasts of the award-winning HRSS (High Reflection Resin System) formula that contains an unusually high concentration of solids that provide the perfect single-stroke plumping-effect coating.
- Designed with a removable outer cap for ease of use and storage – these stunning nail lacquers are crafted with state-of-the-art premium formulation featuring colour-protecting UV filter and patented 2-fold plasticizer that guards against chipping.
- Nine-Free Non-Toxic Formula that does not contain formaldehyde, camphor, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, parabens and lead.
- Formulated In France.
PRICE : INR 299/- for a 10ml size.
AVAILABILITY : The SUGAR Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquers in Arabian Nights Collection is available HERE.
How To Apply: Three swipes is all you need for the perfect application of the lacquer to your nails. The wide brush of our Tip Tac Toe Nail lacquer helps you get a burst of polish in one go, start from the base of your nail, stroke the brush to the left, to the right and then down the center and Voila!
Pro-Tip: Apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly around each nail before painting your nails to prevent the lacquer from drying outside the lines of your nails. You can also apply a clear base coat to prevent your nails from yellowing and extend the life of your nail lacquer colour. Always allow the base coat to dry before application of the lacquer. Remember to allow the polish to dry completely before adding the next coat or applying a top coat.Shade Names :
- 72 Bring Black to Life – Black with multi color shimmer
- 73 Punch Pine – Emerald Green with shimmer
- 74 Beauty with Bronze – Deep Bronze with shimmer
- 75 Golden Green – Seaweed green with shimmer
- 76 Black Burner – Black gold with shimmer
Packaging, the SUGAR TIP-TAC-TOE NAIL LACQUERS come in a transparent square glass bottle with the Sugar logo and the collection name on it. The PRO shades have a normal glass packaging. The shade name is mentioned at the bottom of the bottle. The brush tip is a flattened flat top brush, which covers the whole nail bed in two swipes, but it kind of becomes difficult to get through the curves with the flat tip. On the whole, the packaging is quite convenient to carry it around in handbags.
This Arabian Nights collection is so amazing. These are glossy glittery lacquers and all of them have a black base, that’s what made this collection called as Arabian Nights. All the shades suit every skin tone and go well for all occasions. The lacquers give a medium to high coverage in one swipe, depends on how much polish you pick with the brush. I found the first two shades – Bring Black To Life and Punch Pine, give medium coverage, so I had to go for a second coat. Whereas with the rest three shades I had to only coat my nails once. It’s been 5 days since I’ve been wearing these nail lacquers and there’s no chipping at all.
Bring Black To Life is a beautiful black shade with multi colored shimmers in it. This shade has a medium coverage and requires two coats minimum for a opaque finish.
Punch Pine is a bright emerald green with a black base. This shade is my favorite from this collection. This also had medium coverage and requires two coats for a fully opaque finish.
Beauty With Bronze is a deep shimmery bronze shade. And this shade only needed a single coat to get that opacity.
Golden Green is a seaweed green or probably an olive green shade with multi colored shimmers in it. Again this shade needed only one coat, but then there’re some patches seen if observed closely.
Black Burner is a deep deep blackened bronze shade with gold shimmers. Most flattering shade which goes opaque in just one coat and suits almost all skin tones.
Those are all the swatches of the Arabian Nights collection. I made sure I click my pics in sunlight so that you’ll know how these nail lacquers look. You might not find the same glittery effect in normal lighting.
Did you try these new Sugar Tip Tac Toe Nail Lacquers in Arabian Nights Collection?? Which is your favorite shade? Lemme know your thoughts…..