Skin pigmentation can deal massive blows to a person’s self-esteem and confidence. Packed with powerful natural ingredients, Greenberry Organics has launched a new skin gel – the Bio Active Skin Lightening Gel. Today’s review is just going to be about this new face gel from Greenberry Organics.
Wash away the dirt and grime with Bio-Active Skin Lightening Gel. Start the day with the natural ingredients like Licorice, Vitamin C, and Aloe Vera to boost and lighten the skin tone. Bid adieu to age spots, pigmentations, and dark circles. Free from Paraben and Sulfates, use this product daily for better results.
- NATURAL REMEDY FOR PIGMENTED SKIN : Packed with powerful ingredients like Aloe Vera, Natural Betaine, and Vitamin E it calms and soothes the skin, reducing the appearance of blemishes and dark spots
- DESTROYS SUN DAMAGE : It helps in decreasing the amount of collagen breakdown preserving the skin from sun exposure
- SAFE FOR NORMAL TO OILY SKIN TYPES : All ingredients used are natural and free of toxicity and irritants. Making it safe even for sore and sensitive skin
- CERTIFIED TOXIN-FREE : Free of Mineral Oil, Petroleum, SLS, Paraben, Synthetic Perfumes & Colours, Artificial Preservatives
PRICE : INR 399/- for a 30ml product.
GOODNESS OF RICH INGREDIENTS : Experience the goodness of 100% natural, USDA and ECOCERT Certified ingredients in our Bio Active Skin Lightening Face Gel. A perfect blend of –
- Aloe Vera : A great moisturizer, Aloe Vera is non-greasy, so it is perfect for anyone with all skin types. It also helps soothe the skin making it look smooth and perfect.
- Liquorice Extract : Helps diminish the appearance of dark under-eye circles, discoloration and age spots, the Liquorice Extract has powerful antioxidants that help protect the skin from environmental stress.
- Vitamin E : Helps in smoothing and repairing acne scars and other types of scar tissue.
Packaging, the Greenberry Organics Bio Active Skin Lightening Gel comes in a orange colored outer carton box which has all the description about the product on it. Inside is the gel, which comes in a white-clear pump bottle with a clear lid. The top and the bottom are white colored, and the part where the product is has a see-through so that we have a glance of how much product is used/left. Very sleek and travel-friendly packaging, without any hassle.
The gel is transparent, and has a mild fragrance similar to that of the 3-in-1 Aloe Vera Gel. It has a very light weight formula, and quickly absorbs into the skin. It is not that tacky as of now, because I have super dry skin this winters, so my skin is completely absorbing the gel with no stickiness. I have to see how does this perform in hot humid climates. I’ve been using this gel for a month now, and I included this in my day routine and sometimes in my night routine as well. I use it between my serum and moisturizer steps. Although it is a fast absorbing gel, it does form like a barrier on the skin and also gives a slight tightening effect immediately after application.
This gel does has moisturizing properties for the Aloe vera in it. I haven’t seen any lightening in my skin in a month’s use, but I like it as a moisturizing gel. The 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid present is a very powerful form of Vitamin C which helps to achieve a radiant and healthy looking skin. This Vitamin C is very mild and safe on the skin suiting all skin types, even the most sensitive skin people. And so is Liquorice extract, which again helps in lightening the skin. The Vitamin E repairs and heals the skin. I can say that it definitely made my skin smooth and nourished with every use.
Overall, a great chemical-free, paraben-free and SLS-free moisturizing/hydrating skin gel from Greenberry Organics. I would definitely recommend it to people with any skin type. I’d still like to continue to use it to see if it really does lighten my skin or not.