Get your wallets ready girls because its another new launch time and scroll down to read more. Sugar Cosmetics is up with another new range of lipstick family – the NOTHING ELSE MATTER LONGWEAR LIPSTICKS. These new matte lipsticks come in 11 gorgeous shades. I have got 5 of them with me, which I will be talking about in this post.
The lipstick of your fantasies is finally here. Get ready to applaud utter gorgeousness itself – SUGAR Nothing Else Matter Longwear Lipstick. We bring you the rich experience of a lipcolour which has smooth application, intense water-resistance, premium opaque matte finish that doesn’t feel heavy on the lips and a plush comfortable wear. Long-lasting and delivering utmost perfection to your pout are the 11 extraordinary shades to complement every mood, every day. For the woman who likes to live her life on her own terms and who doesn’t get bothered by the world even a tad bit – This. Is It! And, nothing else matters.
- A soft, matte premium finish that settles in an intense, opaque look.
- Water-resistant and masks the unevenness of the lips.
- The paraben-free formula stays all day long without any fade.
- Dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin.
PRICE : INR 499/- for a 3.5g product.
AVAILABILITY : The Sugar Nothing Else Matter Longwear Lipsticks are available HERE or they’ll be at any Sugar outlets.
- Go au naturale with Browning Glory. A delicate mix of nude and caramel that adds the class in classy.
- Get their blood rushing with Red Rush. A gorgeous red with tints of pretty pink and orange that create a look that’s superbly ravishing.
- Own the must-have that is Rust Have. The gorgeous subtle burnt red brings about the bold and vivacious in you.
- Some days are only meant for Nude Vibes. A brew of mauve and nude that will take your love for nudes to the next level.
- Leave no scope for doubt when you sport Coral Dilemma. A bold pop of orange mixed with red is surely going to make sparks fly.
- Girl, you don’t have to think aloud when you don Pink Aloud. Peppy pink meets vivid fuchsia and guess what, they do all the talking.
- There’re are no hidden agendas when your lips sport Hidden Magenta. Bright pink meets brighter magenta to make a mad vivid concoction.
- Swipe this gorgeousness and go Berry Picking with BFFs. Throw in the fun and frolic with fresh berry hues and slay the day.
- Kill every mortal with the royal feel of Royal Redding. A deadly deep red that’ll make them worship you day in and day out.
- Be it brunches with the girls or day out with your main, be ready to paint a Rosy Picture. The nude rose shade is always a win-win.
- Turn every room you step in bright and sunny with the charm of Peach Bunny. Let this warm peach shade weave euphoria wherever you go.
I got the first 6 shades from this entire range.
How to Apply : Exfoliate your lips and apply the Longwear Lipstick just the way you would apply any other lipstick.
List Of Ingredients : Dimethicone, Silica, Ceresin, Nylon-12, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Triethylhexanoin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain – CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 15850, CI 77499
Packaging, these lipsticks come with a outer carton box with the Sugar theme and logo on. It has all the description about the product on the box itself, along with the shade name. Inside we’ve the lipstick, very similar to that of It’s A Pout Time! Vivid Lipsticks style of packaging. The lipstick has a sturdy body and it has this click shut mechanism for safe carrying purposes. It is definitely a travel-friendly lipstick. The bullet has a slant tip rather than the regular lipstick bullet shape, and that slant edge kinda gives scope to shape out the lip line easily without any problem.
The lipsticks have a comfortable formula which glides on the lips smoothly. These have a one-swipe opaque pigmentation, and they set to a powdery matte finish. Even the lighter shades have excellent pigmentation, so people with dark lips can wear them without any liner underneath. These lipsticks have a faint sweet fragrance. They don’t feel heavy nor too drying like the liquid matte lipsticks, these’re very lightweight and comfy lipsticks.
These lipsticks are water-resistant, but not completely transferproof. They do trasfer a little while sipping your coffee/tea, but there’s still enough pigmentation on the lips. These lipsticks do stay for a good 6-7 hours on my lips, with light meals. And the staying power does reduce if you’re snacking on greasy foods.
Overall, I’m totally impressed with these new Sugar Nothing Else Matter Longwear Lipsticks. Being very affordable, extremely pigmented and water-resistant these lipsticks have become my recent favorite. Most of the shades being quite subtle, these lipsticks definitely suit every skin tone. I would recommend them to everyone.