I love nudes! LoL lets be talking about the makeup first. Nude nail polishes are so my thing, be it glossy gels or flat matte finishes, I totally adore them. Essence Cosmetics, one of the most affordable brand has amazing collection of nail polishes, and I recently checked on to some new ones and found these ‘The Nudes’ collection. It just had 2 shades when I saw, and there’s obviously a ‘sale’ and who else can stop me!, I immediately checked out my cart and here I have the two with me. In this post, I’l be talking about these nudies…
Essence I Love Trends presents ‘The Nudes’ nail paints which are sure to make the hearts of all nail polish fans beat faster this season! The Essence I love TRENDS nail polish cover your nails in light nude shades and the selection of different colours and effects is huge and stunning. Also, the long-lasting formula ensures manicured permanently pampered nails in no time!
- Eye-catching Essence I Love trends ‘Nude shade’ nail paints.
- Long-lasting formula nail paints which give pampered nails.
- Perfect shades and coverage.
PRICE : INR 229/- for an 8ml product.
I got these from Nykaa during a sale, 50% off because Essence is always at 50% off discount and I’m a happy bunny shopping but these products clear off so quick, so in demand I guess.
Packaging, these nail polishes come in a cute cylindrical clear glass bottles with a black screw cap. It has all the color coordinated stickers on it and the shade name mentioned at the bottom of the bottle. The bottle, lid everything seems very sturdy and great to travel with as well.
These have the perfect formula and texture, for them to glide on the nails smoothly. The brush fits right enough on the nail bed and in 3-4 swipes the entire nail is covered (for a medium sized nail). Fragrance, just like any typical nail polish, it has the same fragrance.
- 03 I’M LOST IN YOU – is the nudest nude shade for all those medium-dusky skin tones. On fair skin, this will look like a little on the dark browny nude. For days when you’re in a dilemma about which color to wear, just pop on this nudie and it’ll go good on all attires, all colors.
- 07 HOPE FOR LOVE – is a pinkey nude shade with slight mauve tones and this shade suits all skin tones. Not a fan of bright poppy pink shades? Then this subtle pinkey nude will be your shade for everyday wear.
These nail polishes require at least 2 coats to get that complete opaque finish, or else you could firstly add a base coat and then top it with one coat of this shade. I prefer 2 coats of the polish. It does dry down pretty quickly when air-dried. And I totally love that ‘glossy gel’ finish it gives. It really feels like I’ve gel nails on, that’s a great formula I must say.
Coming to the wear time, I had this for a good one week and it hardly chipped or cracked anywhere on my nail. It would only rub off from the tips right from day 2 itself, as the tips go through a lot. In my opinion it would last more than a week even. I change my nail color every Sunday, so I couldn’t keep more than a week.
Did you try these Essence I Love Trends ‘The Nudes’ collection Nail Polishes?? Which is your fav shade?