I am not that kind of a person who applies blush every single day, nor I wear for any occasions. But still my blush collection is so high, I dunno I just love the blush shades. Every blush shade or blush palette I see, it tempts me so much. These Essence Silky Touch Blushes were also one such collection that made me get quite a few shades. Here’s the post about what shades I got from this collection and what I think about these blushes.
A fresh complexion is essential for perfect style! you can set gorgeous, natural-looking highlights in soft as well as brighter shades on your cheeks with this silky-soft blush. Get those flushed cheeks with Essence Silky Touch Blushes. With its silky texture, these blushes set on your cheeks beautifully, giving you a natural-looking, blushed look. Available in soft as well as brighter shades, this range has something for every girl!
- Silky finish.
- Offers gorgeous, natural-looking highlights.
- Available in soft and bright shades.
PRICE : INR 299/- for a 5g product.
AVAILABILITY : I bought mine from Nykaa. I remember them having about 5-6 shades from which I got 4 of them. But now they only have 3 shades, which always be out of stock.
INGREDIENTS : Ppg-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffin, Talc, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Polyethylene, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Farnesol, Bht, Propylparaben, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
Packaging, the Silky Touch blushes come in a normal transparent compact case with product name on the front and description about it in the back. The packaging is quite sturdy but being a clear plastic packaging there are more chances of scratch marks all over, at least mine has a ton of scratch marks all around the lid. It doesn’t come with any mirror or any brush applicator, for the price it comes I’d not mind these extras.
I have the shades –
- 20 BABY DOLL – is a mid-toned coral pink shade with ultra fine shimmer in it. It gives a beautiful natural flush of color to the fair-medium skin tones with a subtle glow. On deeper skin tones, the color doesn’t show up much but the sheen is so obviously on point.
- 40 NATURAL BEAUTY – is a medium subtle bronze-y shade. I totally love this shade, and I love to use it to highlight and bronze. This is half a shade darker than my skin tone, but still I use it highlight. It just gives a very natural subtle from-the-within glow to the skin. This definitely is great for all skin tones.
- 70 KISSABLE – is such a vibrant pink-y coral-y shade with slight golden shimmers. You wouldn’t even notice the gold tones unless you swatch it. Out of all shades, I feel Kissable is the only bright and intensely pigmented shade. And this is a must have if you’re buying any of these shades; totally a gorgeous shade which suits all skin tones, specially the Indian skin.
- 80 AUTUMN PEACH – is a true autumn peach shade with champagne shimmer in it; true to its name. This is such an autumn shade, the warm tones in it really shows up beautifully on the skin. This shade again suits all skin tones.
True to its name, these are really Silky Touch blushes. They have a beautiful silky soft texture to them with ultra fine shimmers in them which blend in seamlessly into the skin. The sheen these blushes give is nothing over-powering but very subtle and from-the-inside type of glow. I’m totally a matte blush kind of a person, but lately I am liking these satiny blushes and I am reaching out for these more often for my day to day use. Like I can simply rely on one product which gives me a beautiful flush to my cheeks as well as give a natural glow to my skin.
These blushes have a medium to build-able coverage, except the 70 Kissable shade which gives a bang on color in its first swipe itself. Since the blushes are very neutral and very subtle, one to two coats of them is definitely required, like if you’re medium tanned person like me. I mean I definitely need that build up.
Did you try these Essence Silky Touch Blushes?? What is your favourite shade? Lemme know….