There’s this never ending pour of makeup coming from the house Sugar Cosmetics. Because we have a new launch again! Yayy! Sugar has launched its first CONTOUR DE FORCE FACE PALETTE in 2 spectacular variants, one for the soft, subtle looks and one for vivid, deep looks. I got a chance to play with one of the palette and here’re my thoughts on it.
Achieve jaw-dropping, #nofilter beauty looks that’ll set your Insta-circle on fire with the all-new SUGAR Contour De Force Face Palette. Crafted for the makeup maven who’s slaying goals on the go, this sleek all-in-one face palette houses a power-packed trio of bronzer, highlighter and blush – exactly what you’d love to stash in your clutch to create any look in a flash. Just mix, layer and blend these uber-creamy, lightweight powders for a great payoff that lasts all day, any day. See the magic unfold in the built-in mirror that’s super handy for on-the-spot application and prepare to be stunned with how easily this face palette takes your makeup game to a whole new level! Each of the 3 powders in the SUGAR Contour De Force Face Palettehas excellent shading, blends effortlessly without loss of pay-off and lasts for hours without flaking or caking. This product is dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin.
02 VIVID VICTORY – This vibrant-themed face palette contains one bold shade each of highlighter, bronzer and blush that sums up beautifully for a dramatic look. If your plans demand you to be vibrant and glamorous, this is what you want.
(L to R): Woody Wonder (Warm Brown Bronzer), Gold Glory (Golden Bronze Highlighter) and Pink Pinnacle (Deep Rose Blush)
PRICE : INR 799/- for a 12g product.
AVAILABILITY : SugarCosmetics.com
SHADES : The CONTOUR DE FORCE FACE PALETTE comes in 2 variants –
- 01 SUBTLE SUMMIT (comes with a Cool toned Brown Bronzer, Champagne Gold Highlighter and a Soft Peachy Pink Blush)
- 02 VIVID VICTORY (comes with a Warm Brown Bronzer, Golden Bronze Highlighter and a Deep Rose Blush)
I chose the second one, the VIVID VICTORY FACE PALETTE expecting to suit deeper skin tones, and it exactly did match my expectations. And I’m pretty sure the other palette would do the same justice. The Subtle Summit palette has a cool toned bronzer which would obviously work as a contour shade for warm skin tones and the peach blush gives a subtle look.
How To Apply –
- Moisturise your face and apply primer. Apply foundation all over face and neck, then blend. Set the foundation with the SUGAR As Nude As It Gets SPF15 Compact or any of your favorite compact powder.
- For an easy, every day contoured look, apply the bronzer under your cheekbones to sculpt and define. Use short brush strokes from the top of the cheekbone down towards the chin.
- For a brilliant flush of colour use a blush brush and apply blush to the apples of the cheek. Sweep the excess across the hairline, bridge of the nose and chin.
- Apply pressed highlighter anywhere you want intense glow like the top of your cheekbones, over or under browbones, down the bridge of the nose, and even the inner corner of the eyes.
The packaging of the CONTOUR DE FORCE FACE PALETTE comes in a simple purple colored and ‘Sugar themed’ three-pan palette, with the name and details printed on it. The packaging is very sturdy and compact, and it comes with a magnetic enclosure mechanism for safe and secure locking. The palette contains a Blush, a Bronzer and a Highlighter shades, making it a perfect one-stop face palette. It also comes with a huge mirror, which is the best thing and probably the most essential thing for a face palette, or in fact any palette. All the factors makes it very much a travel-friendly face palette.
The powders are extremely silky smooth and buttery in texture. They are absolutely finely milled and pressed powders. They do feel very light on the skin and blend effortlessly. The shades are greatly pigmented and can be buildable too. A very light hand is required to pick up the blush and the highlighter. The powders are not at all chalky nor they go patchy anywhere on the skin. The fine powders blend in effortlessly in to the skin giving an even and flawless finish. The powders did last pretty long on my skin. The highlighter and the blush stayed on for the whole day on my skin.
The Vivid Victory palette, as the name tells, has vivid shades of blush, highlighter and bronzer. This palette is a perfect suit for any medium-deep skin toned girl. The blush and the bronzer shades, both are matte shades. The Rose Blush gives a perfect pink flush of color to the cheeks. The warm toned Bronzer gives that sun kissed look. It gives that perfect warmth and dimension to the face. It’d mostly suit NC40-44 skin people. NC And the golden Highlighter is bomb, if you’re someone who loves serious highlight then going overboard with this golden highlighter ain’t a sin! It’ll be your thing. It gives a serious glow which actually looks very natural. A light hand while application gives a subtle natural-glow-from-within look whereas a heavy dose would lead you to a glow-bomb look. With this face palette, a beautiful sun-kissed glowing look is what you’re gonna pull off and that’s what we’re looking for, right!
PRO’S OF SUGAR CONTOUR DE FORCE FACE PALETTE :
- Classic, Sturdy and Compact packaging
- Very travel-friendly
- Affordable for a 3 in 1 palette
- One stop perfect face palette – contains Bronzer, Highlighter and Blush in one palette
- Comes with a full size mirror
- Very softly milled powders
- Buttery smooth texture which are easily blendable
- Doesn’t feel any patchy or chalky
- Great pigmentation
- Lasts longer
- Dermatologically tested & tested and 100% safe on skin
CON’S OF SUGAR CONTOUR DE FORCE FACE PALETTE :
- Even after keeping the palette in front of me for hours to list out the cons, I hardly found any. There’re absolutely no cons from my side for this palette.
I’ve used the SUGAR CONTOUR DE FORCE FACE PALETTE for this look –
Overall, the SUGAR CONTOUR DE FORCE FACE PALETTE is an all-in-one trio face palette, with a Bronzer, Blush and Highlighter, all in a single palette. I’m sure these can be used as eyeshadows too, as they are highly pigmented to give soft eye looks making this a multi-purpose palette too. Being very much affordable, and with great color pay off and long staying power, this palette will be a sure shot favorite for everyone.
Did you get your hands on this new launch SUGAR CONTOUR DE FORCE FACE PALETTE?? What do you think about this palette? Lemme know your thoughts on it…