Who doesn’t love to heal their skin with a multi-propertied Aloe Vera? Aloe Vera is known and prone to heal various internal and external skin issues. In today’s review post, it is about one such product from GreenBerry Organics, the GREENBERRY ORGANICS ALOE VERA HYDRO 3-in-1 GEL. If you’d followed my blog and read my recent reviews, you’d know how much I loved the GreenBerry Organics MudAsh 3 in 1 mask. In this post I’ll be talking about this multipurpose Aloe gel.
Greenberry Organic’s Aloe Vera Hydro 3 in 1 miracle gel is a completely safe and multipurpose Aloe Vera Gel which can be used on hair, scalp, face, and body for adequate intense hydration and moisturization. The gel forms a protective barrier that helps retain moisture and promotes healing of the skin. Effective for Sunburns, hyper-pigmentation, acne scars, stretch marks, pimples and acne, minor burns, wounds, and cuts. For best results, apply before makeup to avoid any harsh reactions on the skin from makeup.
- Ayurveda & Apothecary Blend Of Pure Aloe Vera Juice In Gel Base Infused With Natural Vitamin E And Goodness Of Pentavitin
- Light, Non Sticky And Non Oily Aloe Vera Gel
- Apply On Face Before Stepping Out In Sun To Avoid Harsh Uv Rays Or After Coming Back From Sun To Soothe And Calm The Skin
- Hydrates The Skin Tissues Immediately
- Provides A Natural Antiseptic & Antibacterial layer to the Skin
- Paraben & Phthalete Free
- For Any Sort Of External Application
PRICE : INR 575/- for 100g(3.52 oz) product.
Buy the Greenberry Organic’s Aloe Vera Hydro 3 in 1 gel from Amazon or their website, www.greenberryorganics.in
With the goodness of Natural Aloe Vera Extracts and Vitamin E –
- With anti-inflammatory and cooling properties, Aloe Vera gel is the perfect remedy for the sunburned skin. It provides a protective layer to the skin which helps retain moisture.
- Aloe is also rich in antioxidants and minerals which can help speed healing. For a moisturiser that doesn’t leave a greasy film on your face, look no further than Aloe Vera. It softens the skin without clogging pores.
- As it is rich in vitamins C and E and beta-carotene (a precursor to Vitamin A), Aloe may have some anti-ageing qualities. Its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, and its ability to lighten blemishes, also help it take years off your face. Those with acne may want to try Aloe Vera’s gentle cleansing and antimicrobial properties to treat their pimples.
- This healing gel works on several levels. Its antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties protect the skin from bacteria and other pathogens which lead to infection and inflammation.
- It contains substances – gibberellins and polysaccharides – that stimulate the growth of new cells, while glycoproteins reduce the inflammation and redness.
- As an astringent, Aloe Vera reduces pore size, which helps keep out excess sebum, dirt, and microbes.
- Because of its abilities to speeds up skin cell reproduction, fight inflammation and reduce redness, Aloe Vera is a great natural treatment for acne scars and stretch marks.
The packaging is very simple. This Aloe Vera Gel did come with a outer cardboard cover, whereas the Mudash mask didn’t. It comes in a transparent little jar, with a safety lid inside to ensure safe, secure and spill-proof product. The 100g tub is quite large to carry in handbags for daily use, but it can go into any long travel kits for various uses.
The Aloe Vera gel has a kind of (but not fully) transparent bouncy gel consistency. It has a very lightweight formula to it. The gel has a sweet refreshing fragrance to it, as the ingredients list claim to have extra fragrances added to the gel.
I use the gel both in my day time and night skin care routine. I make sure to use it alone, meaning no cream/serum on top of it or mixing anything along. I also apply this gel right after the Mudash mask and it leaves my skin silky smooth that I’ve never felt in years. I make sure I get the max of goodness of all the Aloe to my skin as in these cold weathers my skin is in urge of extra hydration. The smooth gel doesn’t get absorbed into the skin completely, it forms like a layer/barrier on the skin. And it also feels very tacky while drying down and takes quite some time to dry completely, which I haven’t found in any Aloe Vera gel. It provides enough moisture to the skin though. I also used it on my hair, post hair wash to my ends to give my dry tresses good moisture. It did a pretty good job serving both my skin and hair.
Did you try the GREENBERRY ORGANICS ALOE VERA HYDRO 3-in-1 GEL?? I’d love to explore more of their other products, mostly their masks… Have you given any try on their products??
Follow my blog with Bloglovin