Seeing some eco-friendly brands is just a satisfaction, I tell you! Did you know that plastic is one of the major causes of today’s pollution, and that India is one of the top contributors of it. We, at some point are devastated with the havoc being caused, but at the same time in a situation where we have been used to all this in our life. A little change has to happen somewhere – and that can start from you! As far as me being a blogger, receiving PR packages and looking at all the plastic packaging I had to get through, it is sometimes disappointing. But I’m glad there are some brands, especially Indie brands pushing to save environment by the three R’s method; you know the ‘Reduce, Reuse and Recycle’. One of them being Soapworks India. Or should I actually say- the first brand that I’ve come across that uses ZERO PLASTIC PACKAGING, ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS and moreover (phew! this is so heartwarming) Soapworks India trains some amazing SUPER-HUMANS to work alongside with them, and kid me not every time I receive something from Soapworks I always have this warm feeling just looking at it, adoring it and thinking of who might have made my product to make me shine. God Bless them OMG! Anyways let’s get into the mainstream now.
Oh btw, here’s where you can fall in love with the brand – www.soapworksindia.com
I have known Soapworks India since a year now, and it was only recently that I could get my hands on some of their products. Although they’ve started with the name SOAPWORKS, all their products are labelled with EARTH RHYTHM name. And look at their ZERO-PLASTIC packaging – it’s all PAPER; cardboard boxes sealed with paper tapes and inside are paper wraps for securing the products. A-N-D all their products also have either cardboard or tin or glass packaging. How sustainable thought is that!? Really my first impression was the best impression, I should say.
Here’s what all I hauled a while ago :
- 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Shampoo bar – INR 447/- for a 80g product. This is a super hydrating chemical free shampoo bar that helps control frizz and nourishes hair. Free from parabens, sulfates, additives, toxins or phthalates which weigh the hair down. Suitable for all hair types including color treated hair.
- Murumuru Butter Shampoo bar for Wavy & Curly hair – INR 459/- for a 80g product. Finally there’s something for Curly/Wavy girls in India. This shampoo is mainly for curly/wavy girls to embrace their waves and curls, it moisturizes hair with lasting hydration, controlling frizz and defining curls. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, petroleum, triclosan and animal ingredients. Best suitable for curly or wavy hair types.
- Deep Conditioner Hair Butter – INR 597/- for a 60g product. A natural blend of organic oils and unrefined butters that acts as a moisturizing sealant to protect your hair from dryness and breakage. Deeply conditioning, this luxurious moisture butter will leave your hair feeling soft and tangle-free. With a fresh & natural scent inspired by the Indian Herbs like Arnica & Shikkakai, your hair will be glossy and smelling wonderful in no time. It can be applied daily on both dry and damp hair. Great for all hair types.
- Matcha Moringa Cleansing Buff – INR 598/- for a 50g cleansing buff, coconut shell with spoon and a mini facial brush. You can choose sets according to your needs and prices vary. A powdered face cleanser, exfoliator and a mask; a 3-in-1 product. Made with simple herbs, Oats, Nuts and Clay. When mixed with any liquid medium, this powder can be used as a liquid face wash to cleanse and the gritty particles gently exfoliate the skin, and when left for a little longer it serves as a face mask which has to be washed off for a clear, smooth skin. Suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin people.
- Charcoal Deep Pore Cleansing Stick – INR 589/- for a 50g product. Comes in a push-up stick form; I first got confused and thought I received a defective piece but later was sorted how to use it. This is a new innovative and convenient face cleanser inspired by Korean skin care. Specially designed for oily skin, this Deep Pore Charcoal Cleansing Stick is made with natural bamboo charcoal which draws out dirt, oil and impurities like a magnet. With just 1 swipe it deeply cleans pores and leaves skin purified, fresh and clear-looking.
And I think this stick cleanser is not available now. Sincerely requesting Soapworks to get back such fun products in stock, and if possible create some more innovative stuff.
So, that is it! Hope you enjoyed reading it. In case you’re looking for in-depth review of anything from above do write down in the comment section. BTW, I would anyhow post full reviews of all of the very soon in my coming posts.
Did you try Soapworks India(Earth Rhythm) products?? I still have a bunch of products from them in my wish-list..OMG. Can’t get enough of them! Lemme know which are your favorites?