I was always curious enough to know how people have such a crystal clear skin. That’s when I found out that deep cleaning our skin daily and making it a part of our daily routine is the key. Our hands or fingers don’t do the work effectively, as they only take care of the top layer of the skin and they don’t get working on the pores and dirt sitting deep in the layers of the skin. And that is when I came to know about Facial Cleansing Brushes. I always wanted to have and try a good cleansing brush, but sadly we don’t have much awareness and access to such skincare tools, and it was equally hard to invest in good quality ones. Googling through a number of different varieties of cleansing brushes, I found this Vanity Planet Facial and Body Cleansing Brushes getting raved all through the internet. And so did I, I had this thing in my bucketlist since forever, but I never ever thought or even dreamt that Vanity Planet would be really kind enough to send me their most hyped ULTIMATE SKIN SPA FACIAL CLEANSING SYSTEM.
The Ultimate Skin Spa is a dual-speed, rotary device designed to address the needs of multiple skin types all in one system. Because let’s face it, our skin changes with the weather so our skincare routine should too. Luckily, this system is designed to fit the needs of your skin year-round. What feels like a year’s worth of dirt and debris will be gently but thoroughly buffed away, leaving nothing but smooth, soft, glowing skin behind. This dual-speed handheld spin brush works with your favorite cleanser and one of three interchangeable brush heads to customize the perfect routine for your skin type. The first time you wash your face with the Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa Facial Cleansing Brush will feel like the first time you’ve ever truly washed your face! OK, so maybe that’s a slight exaggeration, but if you haven’t tried it yet, it’s time for an upgrade!
Pair the lowest speed with the Daily Cleansing Facial Brush Head for a gentle surface cleanse, or use the Exfoliating Brush Head with the highest speed to slough off dead skin cells and reveal a radiant complexion. There’s something for those with sensitive skin as well – the Silicone Facial Brush head has soft bristles to massage skin clean rather than buff or scrub. Get ready to glow!
- Dual-speed lightweight spin brush suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive
- Gently but thoroughly removes hard-to-get dirt, makeup, and debris
- Water-resistant for use in the shower
- Skin is left clean, smooth, and ready to absorb masks, serums, and moisturizer
- 3 interchangeable brush heads are included: Daily Cleansing, Exfoliating to be used once a week, and Silicone for sensitive skin
- Includes hard protective case for storage and travel
- Cordless; operates on 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery Powered, Dual-Speed, Water-Resistant Handle: Dual-speed control allows you to customize your skincare routine based on your skin’s needs.
(Please note, batteries are not included in the kit. 2 AA batteries are required.)
- 1 Daily Cleansing Facial Brush: made of ultra-soft, nylon bristles designed to gently lift away dead skin cells anchored between healthy living cells for naturally glowing skin.
- 1 Exfoliating Facial Brush: made of durable, nylon bristles designed to remove deep-seated dirt and debris from the lower layers of skin.
- 1 Silicone Brush: the silicone brush head includes flexible bristles designed to gently loosen dirt and unclog pores. When used in combination with the device’s first mode, the silicone bristles are great for cleansing dry and sensitive skin. When used with the second mode, the silicone brush provides exfoliation for all skin types.
- 1 Storage/Travel Case: hard protective case with custom insert designed to store and protect the device handle and all included brushes. Great for at-home storage or on-the-go travel.
Remove eye makeup with makeup remover or wipe. Attach your desired brush head to the Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa Facial Cleansing Brush base. Dampen your skin with water and apply cleanser or exfoliator directly to your skin or to the brush head. (Note: Avoid using exfoliators with large, jagged particles such as nuts or shells with Ultimate Skin Spa.)
Hold the device so the brush head is flush against your skin, then press the On/Off button to select your desired mode. Gently glide the Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa Facial Cleansing Brush over your skin’s surface in a circular motion, careful not to apply too much force to the brush head as this may cause irritation to your skin.
I have used this cleansing brush for about 4-5 months now and I still love continue using it. I know I’m way too late in posting about this, but here’s all my thoughts and my experience in using this device. When I first started to use it, I directly chose the exfoliating brush head and put the device in speed mode 2 and cleansed my face for a good 3-5 minutes. I know, I was too curious and over-enthusiastic in using it. I absolutely enjoyed using it though, my skin just felt wonderful after rinsing it off with water. It was only after 4 days that I had small zits and bumps all over my forehead and some on my cheeks, which really made me worry about. I wasn’t sure if I was using the device properly, or was it any other product that broke out my skin. So I completely gave a break for all my skincare and even this cleansing brush, until the breakouts settle down and it took about 3 weeks for the recovery. Meanwhile I came to know that the exfoliating brush head is supposed to be used only once a week, and look at what I did? Maybe that was bit harsh on my skin.