I saw this Wet n Wild ColorIcon Blush Palette being available in India from HOKMakeup website, and I was super excited for it. I thought to look for some swatches and info about it online but surprisingly, I haven’t found any. I bought this palette from Flipkart during a sale, a month ago and I thought I would do the honor to review this palette and show up some swatches as well. That being said, I’m doubtful if this is from any Limited Edition collection coz I cannot find information about this palette even on the official Wet n Wild website. With all this blabbering kept aside, let’s jump straight into the review…
Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush Palette is a beautiful blush palette with 3 different shades. The blushes are intensely pigmented and super blendable, allowing you to mix the shades for the right shade. Wear the blushes by themselves or create the perfect color that suits your look. The fine formula is easy to apply and feels comfortable on the skin. This palette is suitable for all skin tones and has a handy size, making it ideal for a touch-up on the go.
- 3 intensely pigmented blushers
- These shades are super blendable
- Wear alone or mix and match
- It features a finely milled formula
- Easy to apply
- Suitable for all skin tones
PRICE : INR 699/- for a 11g product.Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush Palette
AVAILABILITY : As I’ve said in the intro itself, I could find this palette only on Nykaa, Flipkart and HOKMakeup.
I bought mine from Flipkart during a 50% off sale and all of my Wet n Wild order was from HokMakeup (they had labels of ‘HokMakeup’ on the palettes), so I assume these are not any fakes.
If you see this post earliest, and you think you need this palette then get it asap coz I’m not sure if this palette is available anywhere. Once gone, it’s gone forever.
Packaging, this palette comes in a normal pink colored cardboard palette case with 3 pans, no mirror and no brush applicator. Simple yet sleek and weightless to carry around. Although named as blush palette, I think majority is a highlighter gang and I think Wet n Wild should’ve named it a ‘highlighter palette’ or a ‘blush n glow palette’ instead. This palette has a set of 2 highlighters and a shimmery blush shade. And glad that they all have been named.
- Blushin’ on Venice – is a pale rose gold highlighter shade. This would most suit on fair-medium skin tones, and deeper skin girls can use this as a brow bone highlighter or highlighting the inner corner.
- Malibu Peach – is a peach toned highlighter. This shade would suit medium-deep skin tones well. On fair skin people this might look too dark.
- Sunset Rose – is a beautiful shimmery magenta pink shade. I suppose this should be a universal shade suiting all skin tones. This would be a dual purpose shade; blush and a highlighter. It only depends on how light or intense you need your blush to be.
These shades are amazingly pigmented and have a smooth texture to them. The formula is very similar to the MegaGlo highlighter. They have a beautiful sheen to them and they also have micro shimmers which show up quite prominently on daily wear makeup. These shades do pick up easily with any brush and they blend effortlessly without going patchy on the skin. I prefer using my fan brush or sometimes apply this highlighter with my tapered brush. I feel using a fan brush, although gives a beautiful glow it does scatter the shimmers on the cheek more. And a tapered brush just gives that diffused spot on glow. These shades stayed for a long time on my combination skin.
In normal daylight-Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush Palette
Did you try this Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush Palette? Lemme know your thoughts….