Palmers is so love, at least for me. Idk why but there’s nothing that I don’t like from Palmers, be it skincare, body care or haircare. I have always been on something Palmers almost everyday or every week. I recently got to try out some of the face products. Nykaa team were kind enough to send few Palmers goodies from the Coconut Oil Formula range..and also I’ve coincidentally bought one of them right before I received the goodies for which I’ll make another post. So in this post, I’ll be talking about these Palmers Coconut Oil Formula products I’ve got with me.
Palmer’s, a revolutionary skin care brand, known for its highest quality skin care products, has long standing heritage and experience in offering superior formulations that deliver lasting results. Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula products contain ethically and sustainably sourced Coconut Oil and Tahitian Monoï Oil, infused with Tiaré flower petals. These raw, natural ingredients deliver luxuriously moisturization for decandantly pampered skin. Ethically formulated with sustainably sourced Organic Coconut Oil; fair Trade Certified. Dermatologist tested and Hypoallergenic. And they have No parabens, No Phthalates, No Mineral oil, No Gluten, No Sulfates, or dyes; and Never tested on animals.
Here’s what I have –
All the above mentioned products are available on Nykaa. But I just don’t feel like giving/putting up my personal codes in this current Covid-19 situation. I hope you all stay safe in homes and keep up your immunity. I am seriously taking up courage and motivation after a long break to put up content..so I hope you guys support.
PALMER’S COCONUT OIL FORMULA COCONUT SUGAR FACIAL SCRUB
Enriched with fine granules of raw coconut sugar, the Coconut Sugar Facial Scrub gently polishes and cleanse the skin, while Coconut Oil hydrates and nourishes the skin, leaving it feeling soft, fresh and clean. The lightweight tube features a screw-top lid, and is the perfect shower caddy accessory and travel essential.
PRICE : INR 595/- for a 90g product.
This scrub comes in a regular white colored tube, until you notice it’s not-so regular one because it does have a twist-up-and-squeeze mechanism which is interesting. Doesn’t come with any extra outer box packaging though. All the details about the product and ingredients are mentioned on the tube itself.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS :
- Raw Coconut Sugar – Natural and bio-degradeable, raw coconut sugar is an ideal ingredient in scrubs as it gently polishes and smooths skin whilst remaining kind to the environment.
- Coconut Oil – Rich in Lauric Acid, Caprylic acid, Capric acid, Proteins and Vitamin E. Lauric acid is highly prized for its anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties while caprylic acid is a natural anti-fungal agent. These fatty acids create a micro-thin barrier, locking in moisture for longer, while naturally occuring proteins and Vitamin E aid in boosting skin renewal and regeneration.
- Tahitian Monoi Oil – Made from soaking the petals of the Tiare flower in locally sourced Coconut Oil and extracting the fragrance. Dubbed the ‘Sacred Oil’ by Polynesian cultures, Monoi Oil has been used for centuries by islanders to keep hair and skin moisturised and protected from environmental elements.
- Vitamin E – An antioxidant superhero, Vitamin E is skin’s number one friend, smoothing scars and protecting skin from damaging free radicals. Enhances the protective function of skin and decreases the appearance of lines, wrinkles and scars by keeping cells hydrated.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E and Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids plus has anti-microbial properties.
- Coconut Water – Rich in microminerals and nurtients that nourishing and hydrate skin. A source of Vitamin C to brighten skin, cytokines to promote cell growth, and with anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-parasitic properties to keep skin healthy.
- Macadamia Nut Oil – Rich in antioxidants, especially Vitamin E.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST : Water (Aqua), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, HydratedSilica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, GlycerylStearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol, TocopherylAcetate, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Water, Saccharomyces/Coconut Flower Nectar Ferment Filtrate, ChamomillaRecutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Extract, TheobromaCacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Nonfat Dry Milk (Sine Adipe Lac), PentyleneGlycol, Decylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Acetate, Cellulose, Fragrance(Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, 1&2 Hexanediol, Coumarin
Having a creamy/lotion-ey consistency, this lightweight scrub does have teeny tiny white sugar crystals which give a microdermabrasion effect to the skin as you scrub. Such natural scrubs is totally my cup of tea. On my normal skin, the scrub feels okay and does not irritate the skin, however sensitive skin people might feel a bit abrasive and people with active acne might even have to think on using this scrub. And oh, how did I even forget to tell about its irresistible yummiest coconut cream fragrance, OMG. I use scrubs basically in my morning routine, and my oily-combination skin absolutely loves it. Does not dry out the skin, but removes the dirt and grime from the skin and cleanses it leaving a soft, smooth skin. This suits all skin types, especially dry skin and as I’ve mentioned already sensitive skin and acne skin people might have to think about it. And moreover the best part, this is free from parabens, phthalates, sulphates, mineral oil and dyes.
PALMER’S COCONUT OIL FORMULA COCONUT WATER FACIAL MOISTURIZER
The Coconut Water Facial Moisturizer renews and revitalizes skin for a healthy-looking, radiant complexion. Naturally skin-friendly Coconut Water and Hyaluronic Acid drench the skin in moisture for an instant boost of hydration. This lightweight and airy cream instantly drenches the skin in hydration and leaves it thoroughly nourished and moisturised.
PRICE : INR 850/- for a 50g product.
This moisturizer comes in a beautiful transparent glass tub with a brown screw lid; also includes a non-spilling secure lid. It does come with a outer cardboard box which has all the details and description about the product on it.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS :
- Coconut Water – Coconut water is packed with ultra-hydrating nutrients that instantly boost skin’s moisture for a more radiant glow. Rich in microminerals and nurtients that nourishing and hydrate skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Plumps skin and boosts moisture balance, reversing skin dehydration and dullness.
- Papaya Enzymes – Loaded with antioxidants, this natural skin-loving ingredient keeps skin looking nourished, youthful and glowy.
- Coconut Oil – Rich in lauric acid, caprylic acid, capric acid, proteins and vitamin E. Lauric acid is highly prized for its anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties while caprylic acid is a natural anti-fungal agent.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST : Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lauryl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water. Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus/Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract. Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract. Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil. Perm Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate. Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Ethylhexylglycerin. Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Metabisulfite. Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol. Phenoxyethanol, Coumarin
Ever slapped on some Coconut icecream on your face? This literally feels like the same. Smelling insanely yummilicous just like my Naturals Tender Coconut icecream, this bouncy lightweight cream blends into the skin easily without leaving it greasy. I used this mostly in my mid winters, in my morning routine right after my Coconut Sugar Scrub and I loved how it gave a beautiful healthy glow to my skin. It quickly gets absorbed into the skin and hydrates it all day during my winters, however right when the hot weather started and my skin shifted to oily-combination type, it does feel a bit heavy. Yes, oily skin people might feel this a bit heavy and bit greasy..but normal and dry skin people will love this moisturizer.
Overall, Palmer’s just proved my love towards them is a never ending chapter. And you gotta try them to know what I’m talking about.
Have you tried these Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula products? Lemme know what you think about them…