Koreans know how to play well with skincare, and Elizavecca is one Korean Skincare brand that I can trust on. My journey with Elizavecca started way long back and it was my first brand to start my Kbeauty skincare routines. Their products are a definite game-changers! Recently, I was sent some more products to try and review from Elizavecca. And the most exciting and fun product from them being, this ELIZAVECCA PEPTIDE 3D FIX ELASTIC BUBBLE FACIAL CREAM. Phew, that was a mouthful name. But what is it? Well, that’s what I’ll be talking about in this post.
This Bubble facial Cream contains 4 Peptides and extracts of Centella Asiatica that soothes your skin and provide nutrition. Camellia oil and Micro Moisture Bubble absorb into your skin to maintain a balance. This highly concentrated bubble cream rejuvenates the skin perfectly moisturizing it, saturates the skin cells with oxygen, tightens, smoothens and reduces wrinkles over time, improves skin elasticity, heals the pigmentation. The cream also has an antioxidant effect neutralizing the harmful effects on the skin.
- With 4 kinds of Peptides to improve skin condition.
- Nourishes skin and helps with skin oil-water balance.
- Brightens up skin with Niacinamide and improves skin with Adenosine.
Active Ingredients & Benefits :
- Centella Asiatic Extract – The cream contains 100 ppm Centella Asian Extract. This component activates the production of its own collagen and elastin, which affect the beauty and youth of the skin. This substance relieves the skin of age spots, redness, post-acne and other imperfections.
- Peptide complex – The cream contains a complex of four peptides: acetyl hexapeptide-8, tripeptide copper-1, palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 and RH-oligopeptide 1. These omponents play the role of growth factors. They accelerate cell division, stimulate their growth, stimulate the functioning of fibroblasts and improve regeneration processes.
- Hyaluronic acid – This acid instantly moisturizes the skin, neutralizes dryness and peeling, smoothes skin and wrinkles.
- Complex of healing roots. The cream contains root extracts of Astragalus, Zhun-root, Angelica, Remania, Ginseng, Peony and Licorice. They soothe and heal the skin, create a favorable microflora and eliminate pathogenic manifestations.
Packaging, I should say is very simple in terms of Elizavecca standards. If you’ve tried Elizavecca products before, you’d know they have some amazing,cute yet simple packaging. This bubble facial cream comes in a white translucent jar with an applicator inside. I’m glad most Korean skincare products have their applicators along. The black holographic outer box does contain some English content to get to know about the product. Rest all, I did my own research, boz everything and everywhere its mostly in Korean language.
How to Apply : Clean your face, treat with toner and apply a little cream on it. Evenly distribute the product and gently rub into the skin until completely absorbed. It is recommended to apply during the morning and evening skincare routine.
The cream has a jelly texture, a bit on the bouncier side. I use this cream as a moisturizer, its thick consistency gives my oily skin enough hydration and moisturization. The application, however, has to be fast. Because, once the cream comes in contact with air, it will start to bubble up. I’d suggest a thin layer of application would do best. That’s what I prefer too; I apply a thin layer very quickly and soon it starts to bubble. It will take about 4-5 minutes for the bubbles to fully develop, while I look like a weird bubble-man. It tingles a little and also gives a cooling sensation while its all bubbling up. Once the bubbles have fully developed, just smash them with your fingers and massage the cream into the skin. The cream does absorb quickly into the skin, but it does leave a slight tacky feel on the skin. This cream is highly suggested to be used at night, so you won’t be irritated with the tacky feel, and heaviness of it, and also it doesn’t matter how thick/thin you apply at night. All you wake up to is a fresh, glowing and plump skin the next morning!
Honestly speaking, I’d say this cream did nothing more than just acting like a normal moisturizer (at least for me). And since I use it over my treatment serums and essences, I’d probably give most credit to them. But still I did use it all my winter for my extra dry skin. It kept my moisture game good all night.
This moisturizer is best suited for all skin types; dry, normal, oily and sensitive. Dry skin people, especially will love this. Nightly application for extremely oily skin people. With no extremely reactive ingredients, this is great for sensitive skin as well.
Did you try this Elizavecca Peptide 3D Fix Bubble Facial Cream?? What are your thoughts on it?