Organic ingredients from around the world, around the country and blending a pure, handcrafted skincare is a pure art! Agree or not, this is total satisfactory for skincare enthusiasts, I swear. And Deyga Organics is one brand, slaying on this platform. Me being a total skincare enthusiast, I always hunt for good skincare with great formulas etc., and love to try out such great products. Although I’ve known Deyga Organics for some time now, I haven’t really tried them out but thankfully I got a chance to get my hands on a bunch of their products. In this post, I’ll be talking about what all I got and my experience using them.
A LITTLE ABOUT DEYGA ORGANICS : At Deyga, we strongly believe in Natural – Its the only way to keep your skin safe and flawless. All the products are HANDMADE and the base ingredients are highly nourishing. Our Ingredients are 100% Natural. Natural ingredients originate from nature and ONLY undergo chemical changes due to biological processes such as fermentation, distillation, and cold processing. Deyga’s products are most PURE, ORGANIC and all-NATURAL. They are formulated with high-performing antioxidants, naturally occurring vitamins and essential oils to give your skin maximum benefits. The best part is all the products DO NOT CONTAIN SLS, SLES, Parabens, MEA, DEA, TEA, Petrolatum, Phathalates, Ethoxylates and Silicones.
WHAT I GOT :
- Beautifying Serum
- Charcoal Face Pack
- Charcoal Bath Bar
DEYGA ORGANICS BEAUTIFYING SERUM
A unique oil for the skin. Non-greasy, lightweight and fast absorbing serum for softness and shine with antioxidant and antibacterial benefits. This unique blend of oils and herbs is formulated to help skin look young and healthy.
- Brightens dull skin
- Repairs pigmentation
- Minimizes fine lines and signs of ageing
- Relieves dark circles.
PRICE : INR 730/- for 30ml.
INGREDIENTS : 100% Organic Moringa Oil, Bitter Almond Oil, Baobab, Kukui Oil, Watermelon seed Oil, Khuskhus Oil and Grapeseed Oil.
I like to run an analysis on the ingredients, here it is –
BUY DEYGA BEAUTIFYING SERUM HERE –> https://deyga.in/beautifying-serum
I absolutely love the fact that this Beautifying Serum comes in a cardboard tin outer box, and the actual serum comes in a dark brown glass bottle with a classic dropper applicator. Packaging is total a win-win you guys. Blended with 100% Organic Moringa Oil, Bitter Almond oil, Watermelon seed oil, Khuskhus oil and Grapeseed oil, this golden serum, is basically an oil; kind of slightly heavy on the skin but quickly absorbs without leaving any greasy feeling. It has that very natural seed oil fragrance, which is not over-powering though but some people might not be interested in it, yet I’m glad that they haven’t used any artificial scents in it.
What made me pick this beauty? – ingredients.
- 100% Organic Moringa Oil instantly made me want to try this. Moringa oil has 40% Monounsaturated Fatty acids, with 70% of that being Oleic acid, which makes it an excellent hydrator and beneficial for dry and sensitive skin. It address skin issues like pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles, and even acne prone skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties help contribute to clearer skin, counteracting breakouts. And because of its high Vitamin E content, it also has potent antioxidant properties.
- Bitter Almond Oil has the ability to brighten skin, fade dark spots, dark circles under eyes and treat hyperpigmentation.
- Another unique ingredient, Baobab, is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids – omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. It also has high Vitamin C content (about 6X more than that of an orange), promotes collagen formation, boosting the skin’s natural elasticity and smoothness.
- Kukui Oil is beneficial in skin soothing and softening. It contains essential antioxidants like Vitamins A, C, and E, known to protect the skin and prevent free-radical damage to the skin cells. It forms a protective barrier which will protect against environmental damage.
- Watermelon Seed Oil, high in Linoleic Acid help clarify pores by dissolving dirt and impurities to detoxify and clear pores. It also contains Oleic acid, Omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, Vitamin A, B, and E, and a host of minerals which are nurturing and effective for dry and sensitive skin.
- Khus Khus Oil, exhibits very strong anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which helps in clearing acne.
- Grapeseed Oil, an excellent moisturizer, also help reduce the signs of aging, fades scars, tightens skin, prevents sun damage. This oil is something which complements the properties of other essential/natural oils; helps the Vitamin E and C in your products be more efficient and effective.
Ever since I had this in my hands, I immediately started using it both in my morning and night routines. I feel this oil being a slight bit heavy on oily-combination skin, which is why I apply just 4 drops in my morning routine and 5-6 drops in the night routine where I’m okay with being an oil tank. It takes a little time for that non-oily feel. All I wake up to is radiant and supple skin. I’m sure this gives all essential moisturization for dry skin people. It’ll be great for dry skin beauties. I love that this oil worked on smoothening my skin texture; that was the immediate visible result I could see in just a week. I was shook by this. It’s been 3 weeks that I’ve been using it continuously and I could see a smooth, even toned skin. So much surprised that this Beautifying Oil did work for me.
DEYGA ORGANICS CHARCOAL FACE PACK
Highly beneficial Charcoal draws out all the impurities from the skin after a hard day’s work. Helps in detoxifying skin and giving it a smoother and brighter appearance. It’s especially good to use for the pollution that is in the world. It will leave you refreshed and energized.
- Reduce skin irritations
- Balances the oil secretion
- Unclogs the pores and cleans it
- Gets rid of blackheads, whiteheads
- Great for oily skin
PRICE : INR 420/-
INGREDIENTS : Activated Charcoal Powder, Bentonite Clay, Kaolin Clay. French Clay.
BUY DEYGA CHARCOAL FACE PACK HERE –> https://deyga.in/charcoal-face-pack
HOW TO USE –
- Take some Charcoal face pack enough for face, and neck possibly.
- Dilute with water, or any toner.
- Apply a thin layer and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off, and hydrate your skin.
This face pack also comes in a similar cardboard outer packaging, and the pack actually comes in a glass jar, literally huge one. I think this one is worth all your penny, however I’m not sure if all face packs come with a wooden spoon because mine did not come and I’ve seen many people receive theirs(anyways not an issue though). The outer package however does not have any info about the product; everything is only mentioned on the actual product.
The charcoal pack is a traditional black colored, slightly grainy textured face pack. I switch between mixing water or my current toner to make a paste, and apply fully to my face and neck. The mask feels cool and soothing initially, and dries hard in 15-20 minutes. I leave it on for 20 minutes max, and rinse off in an exfoliating way. It comes of easily, but obviously charcoal does create a mess in your washtub(or wherever you rinse).
Anyways, talking about the after results of this mask, this charcoal mask pretty much detoxes my skin and cleans up the gunk and dirt in my pores and leaves it oil-free and fresh. I wouldn’t say you’d see miracle results, but that’s what you expect from any Charcoal Clay mask. I found a definite clearing out of my clogged pores within 3 uses (I used on every alternate day) and this mask did not dry out my skin nor gave a tight pull feel. I wonder the proportions of the Clay ingredients are in minimum quantities which is what makes this mask not-so-drying and suitable for all skin types, I feel. I don’t really have any acne issues right now, so I cannot talk about how it performs on acne-skin. Overall, for anyone who’s looking for ‘Natural’, ‘Chemical-free’ face masks, this face pack should definitely make it to your list.
Deyga also has another ROSE & MULETI face pack, which you can try.
DEYGA ORGANICS CHARCOAL BATH BAR
For times when you’d want to take a thorough cleansing shower at the end of a messy, grimy day, this Charcoal Bath Bar is your perfect choice. Also, using Charcoal soap consistently in your beauty regimen can reduce/eliminate acne, bumps and blackheads. Can be used on face and body as well.
- Treats Acne, great for Oily Skin
- Removes Blackheads and Dead Skin
- Deep Cleanses Skin
- Unclogs pores
- Clears skin blemishes
PRICE : INR 410/- for single bar.
INGREDIENTS : Activated Charcoal Powder, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil.
BUY DEYGA CHARCOAL BATH BAR –> https://deyga.in/charcoal-bath-bar
Oh, for someone’s who’s been waiting to switch from a normal commercial soap to something natural and handmade, this one’s a total boon. The charcoal bath bar comes wrapped in a butter paper packed in a cute jute bag, just a cute packaging and a perfect way of gifting idea as well. This black solid bar, infused with the goodness of skin moisturizing oils and skin clearing charcoal powder is my favorite bath soap now. It lathers pretty much like a normal soap, but you need to work your hands up to get that lather; takes a slight bit few more seconds or minutes I’d say and ah that isn’t any big issue.
Now, if you’ve been following me on my Instagram, many people came up asking me whether they can be using this soap on their face or not? Well, I see no harm in using this solid bath bar on your face; no harsh chemicals, no extra preservatives nor any artificial fragrances. It is totally safe to use it on the face and body as well. This bath bar doesn’t really have any artificial fragrance, except for the natural castor seed oil smell, which is great. I sometimes use it with my Vetiver bath scrubber to double benefit – i.e cleanse and exfoliate my whole body; just kind of gives a relaxation to the skin.
My body skin feels baby soft and so much moisturized right after the shower, and the best part is that this soap doesn’t leave any soap scum after the entire shower. However, I make sure I go with my body quenching moisturizer on top of it too, but this soap really does what it says. There are few more variants of this bath bars and now I seriously want to give them all a try.
Did you try any of the Deyga Organics products? In this current pandemic situation and India calling out for #VocalforLocal, I’d highly suggest this local, organic and handcrafted brand.
*Interesting facts : Deyga Organics being handcrafted and natural, the product’s shelf-life is minimum and also they produce stock in small batches according to the orders.